Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Joy and Pain

I am slowly recovering from several days of bad pain. Seems I have missed quite alot in the blogosphere. Several friends have had their share of trials this past week as well. Here in our little corner of the world, life was too overwhelming to keep up on the blogs. Even in the midst of my bad days there has been much blessing and joy that I will write about soon. To those who have undergone their own trials, please know that we are praying for all of you and can't wait to get back in touch. To those who have been waiting on answers to their comments, please hang in there over the next few days as I get back on my feet. Also, please pray with me about finding the right doctor and chiropractor. It has been difficult just getting out of bed, much less doing anything else. Your prayers are appreciated.

2 comments:

Bethany W. said...

Bob,

The children and I will pray for in our morning devotions!

Bethany

Missouri Rev said...

I am sorry to hear about your pain filled trials. You are right, there are many believers going through very difficult trials right now. We will pray that you find a full recovery. I know what back pain is like. Logging with mules sure produces its share.